[XeTeX] Whitespace in input

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sat Nov 19 16:11:41 CET 2011

Karljürgen G. Feuerherm, PhD
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
Tel. (519) 884-1970 x3193
Fax (519) 883-0991 (ATTN Arch. & Classics)

Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk> wrote:

> I personally hope that this does not happen, and that before then
> we have an "Omnicode consortium" to review the mistakes of Unicode
> and to address them in a future, more orthogonal, more consistent,
> specification.

Hear, hear! (is that the right spelling?)

Wisdom is of course 20/20 hindsight--and the Omnicodists will make their own mistakes... it's inevitable. But still, one should try.