[XeTeX] Whitespace in input

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Nov 18 10:45:07 CET 2011

Hi Philip,

	No, it is not XeTeX specific.
	Like I have mentioned, I am not a TeXchian.

	I have never been able to grok the low level TeX way of doing things.
	I could probably do now, but there are others more apt to the task
	than I.

	I have mention I would first put a NLP-layer in TeX et al. before the typesetting
	starts to kick end. In other words, handle the language and encodings first and then
	typeset. But, that is not how (Xe)TeX is designed.

	regards
		Keith.