[XeTeX] Wacky behavior of XeLaTeX in TeXLive 2011

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:30:34 CET 2011

Hi Taylor

OK, you're right, it's a combo: fake fontspec errors in XeLaTeX and the
breakdown of go-to functions in TeXWorks, are they related? I don't
know. I cannot discern which one is to be blamed, for I typeset stuff in
XeTeX through TeXWorks, I don't know how to use raw XeTeX nor do I use
other LaTeX flavors in TeXWorks. What's for sure, that's that TeXWorks
is not the chief culprit here, the developers told me so:
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=550#makechanges Yet,
no one has apparently been able to reproduce my error.

Greetings
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/