[XeTeX] Whitespace in input

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Tue Nov 15 19:32:59 CET 2011

(just as an aside)

I always thought that people who said 'I could care less' somehow
hadn't heard the 'nt' and didn't consciously parse the grammar of the
sentence, making it a kind of frozen form. Similar in process to how
people (in my area in Canada) at one time would reply to 'no way' with
'yes way'....

>>> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:46 PM, in message
<4EC2A561.3040104 at Rhul.Ac.Uk>,