[XeTeX]   in XeTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Mon Nov 14 14:01:56 CET 2011

Hi Humpty Dumpty,

Go read the standards and cry without kissing the girls.
Evidently, you are  trained in computer science or you would
know what a real plain text file is.

Also, in computer science we do not use the definitions of lay persons nor
common language use.

I assume you know all about academia and the use of language.
Or that the language of law for example is quite different that "normal"
langauge.

When you are willing to come back to a serious discussion we talk.
But, troll if you wish.

regards
	Keith.