[XeTeX] Wacky behavior of XeLaTeX in TeXLive 2011

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:50:53 CET 2011

Hi

To Vafa:
I uploaded a minimal working example, it's a stripped down version of a
book, text removed apart from a stub using greek text (Unicode
capabilities), the prologue is intact, the default font is Tinos, a
freely downloadable font, but if you want you can substitute it with
LiberationSerif or any other font that supports polytonic Greek.
Please provide me with an example for pdflatex, I don't know how to use
it :)
The developers of TexWorks told me their program has nothing to do with
it: http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=550#makechanges

To Schulz:
Of course I did update, I actually run sudo tlmgr update --all every day.

Greetings
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/