[XeTeX] Synching PDF paper size with typesetting size

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Sat Nov 5 19:06:43 CET 2011

Hi

Usually, I need to use US letter paper size--but for one document I'm working on, I want B5. I'm using Memoir for this one, and have set B5 accordingly.

Typesets fine... But the output PDF is still letter size--slightly annoying in terms of visual impressions. Is there a way to get tell the system to adjust the PDF output size to match? Either within the TeX source or as an option at typeset time (in this case, done through TeXShop with XeLaTeX)?

Thanks

Karljürgen G. Feuerherm, PhD
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
Tel. (519) 884-1970 x3193
Fax (519) 883-0991 (ATTN Arch. & Classics)