[XeTeX] Test for font presence

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue May 10 18:01:48 CEST 2011

Am 10.05.2011 um 14:09 schrieb Ron Aaron:

> So the correct answer would have been: "I don't know of a way to do
> that
> without changing xdvipdfmx".

No. (Could you be so kind to read my answers again? Maybe my English
is a bit too bad to express in a comprehensible way what I thought I
could annotate.) It's also possible to teach the TeX search service to
use the OS' font services. (Might become state-of-the-art in TeX 3.2.)

--
Greetings

   Pete

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind.
				– First Law of Bicycling