[XeTeX] Beginning user with questions

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 05:37:32 CEST 2011

For very basic questions like this, there are an almost infinite number of resources online.

- Typeset a tonal language. I don't know exactly what that means, but if it involves unicode-encoded characters and a font which can represent those characters, xe(la)tex is the way to go!

- A table in latex is very simple. If you don't put any lines in the tables, then you will have what you want.

- xe(la)tex does not stop processing until there is an \end{document} or an error. xe(la)tex give a lot of information during the processing of any document. Check for errors.

Wilfred