[XeTeX] Loading fonts from a common server or http URL

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Thu Jun 23 12:15:22 CEST 2011

Hi Matthew,

	I was not talking about implementing a full http-client.

	As Phil has pointed out the texlive code base is not the newest
	nor very modern.

	The whole world benefit from a complete rewrite, but
	that is another story. Things have come a long way.
	There are always pros and cons to things.

	Like I said, loading non installed packages on the fly is a
	intelligent feature. Personally, I have no problem with a full
	texlive install, but that is because that is the way things are.

regards
	Keith.