[XeTeX] Roman Numerals as stylistic alternatives

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Tue Jun 21 23:02:16 CEST 2011

Hi Enrico,

sorry for the last post. I hit a wrong button when editing on the iPad.

On 22/06/2011, at 5:23 AM, enrico.gregorio at univr.it wrote:

> From: enrico.gregorio at univr.it
>
>> I'll think to a way for adding the /ActualText to the macros I
>> showed you.
>
> There is a way, via the accsupp package by Heiko Oberdiek:

> Works with AR 9, though not perfectly in the selections.

What do you get? A copy of the whole thing for each letter?
I think that is fixed in AR 10.

There are lot of bugs in AR regarding accessibility features and exporting to different formats.
AR 10 has fixed some of these, and 10.1 a few more. But many remain.

> Ciao
> Enrico

Cheers,

    Ross