[XeTeX] Problem with ocrb10.otf ligature 'fi'

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Mon Jun 13 15:39:38 CEST 2011

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Pander wrote:
> And Ubuntu should also switch to these OCRA fonts for ttf-ocr-a? What is
> in there is from 2009 and is credited to
> "Created by Sauter,U-TOWN_HALL\Sauter,S-1-5-21-2526881554-1349 with
> FontForge 1.0 (http://fontforge.sf.net)"

OCR-A is another question.  I combined OCR-A and OCR-B in my own package,
but the designs are independent and most other packages just do one or the
other.  I believe John Sauter's version is still actively maintained, and
if there are bugs in it he'll probably be interested in fixing them.
He's certainly been actively maintaining the Wikipedia page about OCR-A,
which may or may not be in line with Wikipedia's rules, but I have no
objection to it.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before principles.