[XeTeX] Fonts : test

Jean-Louis Cordonnier jlcord2 at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 9 14:53:32 CEST 2011

I did as you wrote but I get :
** WARNING ** Obsolete four arguments of "endchar" will be used for Type
1 "seac" operator.
** ERROR ** This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
Output file removed.
 )
Error 256 (driver return code) generating output;

I dont fully understand this message.
I am not able to identify which font create the bug.
I join the log file.

Jean-Louis