[XeTeX] Customizing footnote markers

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Mon Jun 6 10:33:41 CEST 2011

Am Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:27:43 +0200 schrieb Alessandro Ceschini:

> Sorry Phillip, but I can't find the way to post an attach here.
> I can't just copy all the .tex file in a mail, it's just too long!

Then it is not a sensible minimal document.

You have a problem with a footnote definition. To demonstrate the
problem  the lipsum package and a small document body should be
enough:

\usepackage{lipsum}
\begin{document}
text\footnote{\lipsum[1]}
\end{document}

Add to this minimal body the part of the preamble needed to
reproduce the problem. Start with your footnote definitions (between
\makeatletter and \makeatother). Then add if necessary other
packages.

--
Ulrike Fischer