[XeTeX] Customizing footnote markers

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:59:50 CEST 2011

> doesn't seem calculated to encourage further help.  Perhaps if you
> were to tell us in what way "it doesn't work", and and/or attach
> a minimal source document that demonstrates the problem, there
> would be a greater probability of someone getting to the root of
> your problem.

I'm sorry, Phillip, the problem is that I don't know much about the
\makeatletter programming environment. I just deal with normal Latex
commands, so that's really Arabic for me. The only thing I can tell you
is I get loads of warning messages like this:

Overfull \hbox (381.70668pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 641--641
[][]\EU1/GaramondPremierPro(0)/m/n/10 67. []MIDALI|
[43]

And no indentation to be seen, actually numbers have all but disappeared
and the text appears to be cut.

--

                          Alessandro Ceschini