[XeTeX] epsdice package.

Michael Joyner mjoyner at vbservices.net
Sat Jul 16 18:00:59 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de>wrote:

> Am 16.07.2011 um 10:55 schrieb Michael Joyner:
>
> > Here is the current results attached as a single page PDF.
>
> I'm missing the use of IPA – how do you pronounce these words?

I don't the use of IPA. And I am sure my students would not have a desire to
learn another alphabet.

The Cherokee alphabet is a Syllabary.

ᏌᏊ: Sah-Gwoo (the "g" here is a bit hard, more like a "k", but not that
hard)
ᏍᎪᎯ: Skoh-Hee (the "k" here is a bit soft, more like a "g", but not that
soft)

Try this link for more information if interested:
http://www.cherokeelessons.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=227

In particular, download the audio zip and play Track 04

> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete
>
> Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
>                                – Allen's Law

---

   - Learn to speak Cherokee: http://www.cherokeelessons.com/
   - Cherokee Language Help BBS/Chat: