[XeTeX] Isomath, Mathspec and Siunitx

le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr
Tue Jul 5 16:38:41 CEST 2011

Tobias,

Tobias Schoel <liesdiedatei at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Also look for amsmath &co. Sometimes, simply changing the order helps.

I have already test this. It seems to me that the best is to put Isomath before
any other mathematical package, while putting Mathspec after any other.

> Then do it, Asana Math works well with Linux Libertine and even more
> with TeX Gyre Pagella:

Too much different to me, and it does not solve any of the problems I have
reported in the current thread. Actually, I then do not have bold italic nor
Greek symbols in mathematical environments.

   So far, I am using "\usepackage[math]{mathspec}" and accept to have LModern
bold italic and Greek symbols in mathematical environments, this is the solution
I like the more, until Mathspec problems being solve (hopefully in TeXLive
2011).

   Regards.

                                Yoann