[XeTeX] Accessing ligatures from FontForge

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 23 17:22:23 CET 2011

Dear David

Yes - I'd worked that bit out.  (But curiously, in Monotype Baskerville Open
Type, which I was looking at for comparison, the ligatures work perfectly
but are not identified by FontForge as ligatures in the look-up table.
However, I have only viewed Baskerville in FontForge and haven't done
anything with it - indeed, I presume I'm not supposed to.)

Best

John