[XeTeX] XeTeX, fontspec, OTF, and fontdimens

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Feb 20 01:05:20 CET 2011

Am 19.02.2011 um 23:50 schrieb mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca:

> Ulrike Fischer says
> that WordSpace should not be used as a "default" feature; but since it
> fails whenever the standard font-size commands are used, the practical
> effect is that WordSpace cannot be used at all.

You can use WordSpace as in

	\addfontfeatures{WordSpace={1.025,0,0}}

and you might create different font instances with particular
WordSpace settings. The command to switch to another font could add
this feature and also set the font size. And you *could* call it
\Larger...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.