[XeTeX] Proper way to set up OT Features

David J. Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Tue Feb 15 12:17:45 CET 2011

Jonathan,

>>This almost certainly indicates the presence of two fonts with the same
>>name (perhaps both OTF and PSType1 are present? or OTF and TTF?) in
>>locations where xetex can find them; this leads to confusion.

I suspected something like this, which is why I tried reinstalling MiKTeX.
This Vista machine is the one where I do most of the font development work,
so there are multiple versions around, although only one should be installed
at once.  But something obviously has gotten messed up.

Ulrike,

Thank you very much for the suggestion about \XeTeXtracing fonts; I didn't
know about that and it should enable me to figure this out.

David