[XeTeX] \XeTeXglyphbounds question

Adam Twardoch (List) list.adam at twardoch.com
Fri Feb 4 18:50:33 CET 2011

On 11-02-04 18:37, Adam Twardoch (List) wrote:
> So, ideally something like \XeTeXboxbounds would be great: work the same
> way as \XeTeXglyphbounds but for a box (taking 1, 2, 3, 4 as parameter,
> and a box).
Of course, if \XeTeXglyphmetrics=1, \XeTeXboxbounds2 (top) and
\XeTeXboxbounds4 (bottom) should each report 0, while if
\XeTeXglyphmetrics=0, \XeTeXboxbounds2 and \XeTeXboxbounds4 would report
precisely the differences that I'm obtaining by comparing \ht and \dp of
two boxes set with alternating value of \XeTeXglyphmetrics. That would
be the logical consequence, I think.

A.