[XeTeX] How can I use IEEEtran class with XeLaTeX?

Shrisha Rao shrao at nyx.net
Thu Feb 3 00:46:29 CET 2011

El ene 31, 2011, a las 9:59 p.m., Maxim Cournoyer escribió:

> Just to be clear, in the present case, I'm _not_ planning to submit a paper for acceptance at the IEEE;
> What I need to do is to write an assignment in the IEEE format for my university. It must be written in french.

That should be easy enough to do with just the article class and two column format, with margins and other things set similar to what IEEEtran provides.  There is no need to start with IEEEtran/bare_jrnl.tex as such.  I know some people who write IEEE conference papers this way too, because of package conflicts and such with IEEEtran.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao