[XeTeX] substitutions for missing or wrong glyphs

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Feb 2 18:09:16 CET 2011

Dear Michael,

thanks a lot for your help. It works partially. The line
"\XeTeXcharclass `\-- 4" results in an error, perhaps because of the use of
-- instead of the unicode endash. But I think I can work on from there.
At least I already managed to make it work for the german quotation marks.
Now I need to find out what those commands do exactly, but I feel confident
to find further information in the 'net now that I know what to look out
for.

Thanks again,

	Susan