[XeTeX] right justified paragraph in tabular or longtable

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Dec 21 10:15:56 CET 2011

Quoting Adam McCollum (acmccollum101 at gmail.com):
> [...] longtable [...] From what I understand, there is not an option of r and
> p{WIDTH}, but I assume there is another way to do what I need.

I did not test it, but with

\usepackage{array} (which defines \arraybackslash), you can either use

>{\raggedleft\arraybackslash}p{WIDTH}

directly within the longtable definition, or you can define a new column
type:

\newcolumntype{R}[1]{>{\raggedleft\arraybackslash}p{#1}}

and then use this column R{WIDTH} in the longtable definition.

Hope that helps,

	Susan