[XeTeX] Typographic question : quotation marks and apostrophes

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Dec 15 22:32:28 CET 2011

Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> With the greatest respect, Zdeněk, I do not necessarily agree.
> Please take a look at "Bible: Písmo svaté Starého a Nového zákona
> včetně deuterokanonických knih, Česká biblická společnost:
> Praha 1985. [tzv. Ekumenický překlad]"

Well worth comparing this with the Czech section in "Apokalypsa :
Albrecht Durer / Volvox Globator (ISBN 80-85769-13-1)" where the
colon, semi-colon and interrogative are set tight, in the modern style.

** P.