[XeTeX] polyglossia, right alignment is not correct

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Thu Dec 15 12:20:26 CET 2011

Dear Dominik Wujastyk, Dear Peter Dyballa,

Thank you very much for your answers, I have installed TeXLive 2011 and updated it by TeXLive Utility (I suppose the extant version of bidi from January 2012 may be the most recent one). But the middle line of the paragraph is still not aligned to the right.

With best wishes and best regards,
Jens Bakker