[XeTeX] polyglossia, right alignment is not correct

Jens Bakker jbakker at uni-bonn.de
Tue Dec 13 11:52:26 CET 2011

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to ask, please, if anybody knows how I can avoid the following problem (I am still using TeX Live 2010):

I have used the package polyglossia to write a paragraph which contains mainly LTR text (German) in two fonts (Charis SIL and Helvetica) and some RTL text (Arabic, font: Scheherazade). The line before the last line is not aligned to the right. Please, see the attached minimal example.

Thank you very much and with best regards,
Jens Bakker