[XeTeX] tabular in footnote

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Sun Dec 4 11:01:44 CET 2011

Hi Dan,

Though, you problem is interesting, but I can believe you have this
problem.

You do realize that a footnote in general is not intend to contain this kind of
information. Even though it may be possible in TeX, et al.

Most writers show poor style by stuffing all kinds of information in the footnote
because they do not take the time to properly integrate what the have to say into the main
text.

But, you can do whatever you want.

regards
	Keith.