[XeTeX] Diacritics in color

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Thu Dec 1 19:52:11 CET 2011

It's not given that that's the only conceivable application. But even if it is, that's plenty useful in and of itself.

> But I am willing to submit that this is a difficult task, and probably
> one of limited importance -- I can see it being useful only for people
> who for some reason need their Hebrew or Arabic vowels in color
> (perhaps as a pedagogical tool) or for enthusiasts of Byzantine or
> Znamenny chant.

Karljürgen G. Feuerherm, PhD
Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
Tel. (519) 884-1970 x3193
Fax (519) 883-0991 (ATTN Arch. & Classics)