[XeTeX] rtl Longtable package

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Thu Aug 25 21:25:13 CEST 2011

On Aug 25, 2011, at 2:27 AM, Heba Mohamed Ahmed wrote:

> Longtable package doesn't want to work in RTL mode do you know a way that I can
> let it do. Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

As of this time last year, longtable simply isn't supported by bidi.  Vafa Khalighi (the author of bidi) presumably hasn't gotten around to doing that.

However, bidi does seem to support supertabular, which offers a similar functionality to longtable, so you should try that and see if it works.

(By the way, asking for quick replies isn't the best way to interact with an all volunteer mailing list.)

Alan