[XeTeX] Trouble with the new Xetex

John McChesney-Young jmccyoung at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:51:07 CEST 2011

Since as far as I've seen no one has responded to your question (and I
have no idea of an answer myself), I thought I'd ask whether there's
some feature of Palatino Linotype that makes it so appealing you don't
want to switch to a font that includes the character? There are a lot
of them out there, including Charis SIL, Gentium (and GentiumPlus),
Linux Libertine, Junicode, DejaVu, Old Standard, and Theano, just to
mention a few I recognize as free fonts I've downloaded, besides
whatever system fonts you might already have that include it. I'm
using GentiumPlus in my edition of Hyginus' _Fabulae_ in part because
of its inclusion of the macron-y.

John

--
John McChesney-Young ** Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
JMcCYoung~at~gmail.com ** http://twitter.com/jmccyoung **