[XeTeX] Xetex TexLife and fc-cache

Nicolás Hatcher n.hatcher at basecase.com
Wed Aug 10 11:34:51 CEST 2011

Hi and thank you all for your quick and useful answers.

I am kind of new to XeTeX but I have been using LaTeX on a daily basis for
the last 15 years.

The problem is with XeTeX, because for testing purposes I run XeTeX alone.

I will keep an eye on what fontconfig is doing, I did not realise it was the
library not XeTeX itself who was doing the font search. Thank you for that.
Anyway, I think I will move everything to a Linux VM.
Again, thank you for your answers and I will remain in this mailing list
(and using XeTeX!).

Nicolás