[XeTeX] Don't update to Mac OS X 10.6.7

Rembrandt Wolpert wolpert at uark.edu
Mon Apr 4 05:51:58 CEST 2011

Additional information: the website for the music program Finale (with the
same problems...) http://forum.makemusic.com/default.aspx?f=6&m=323357 has
the following advice:

>atsutil databases –removeUser

>You may be prompted for your system password. After doing so, restart the
computer.

This seems to work also for XeLaTeX PDFs with embedded music generated via
Lilypond/lilypond-book (Fr. Michael?); mileage may vary, but for some fonts
it works/helps. (I could print a newly generated PDF from Skim.)

Rembrandt

--
人有不為也而後可以有為