[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:38:20 CEST 2010

Hear, hear. <https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNzI2MTY5>  The voice of
reason.

There's really no point in editor-wars.  As Phil rightly says, the choice of
editing program is intensely personal.  It's often determined by all sorts
of factors that aren't obviously logical.  Much the best thing is to remain
neutral and helpful, by emphasizing the importance of Unicode capability,
and by mentioning that some users find other features useful, like syntax
highlighting, command completion or online (La)TeX help.  There's no right
answer to the "which editor?" question.

Dominik