[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Thu Sep 30 03:59:33 CEST 2010

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2010, at 8:19 PM, Mike Maxwell wrote:

>>  Maybe a few people use it to produce greeting cards or wedding invitations or something.
>>

> Howdy,
>
> Take a look at <http://www.tug.org/texshowcase/> and be amazed. Not that that is really representative of what folks do with TeX. I just like well organized articles with good hierarchy although I used to (before I retired) do all my exams in LaTeX with some custom macros.

Well, related to /that/ (although still OT):

IIRC, Jonathan Kew (aka "Mr XeTeX") showcased a Christmas card he
designed some years ago. I don't have the link anymore, unfortunately
... it might be the one you gave ... or JK can give it to us himself!

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery