[XeTeX] bidi: LTR header in RTL document

Vafa Khalighi vafakhlgh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:19:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Talal Al-Azem <talazem at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Hello Vafa. Yes, my main direction of the section (chapter) is RTL. But
> like I've described, the rest of the book is LTR. As such, I need the
> headers to be uniform, and all be LTR (since the book is written in English,
> with the exception of the chapters containing the edited texts which are in
> Arabic).

You still have not answered my question. Is your main direction LTR or RTL?
have you enabled "RTLdocument" option or not? From my understanding of what
you are describing, your main document is LTR and headers should appear LTR,
if it does not, then this is a bug. Can you send a minimal example?

--
به نام خداوند جان و خرد          کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد