[XeTeX] Problem changing default fonts

Andréa Loyer andrea.loyer at crans.org
Mon Sep 27 18:23:22 CEST 2010

On 27/09/2010 18:01, Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
> Yes, this only changes the test font (note you need to
> \usepackage{fontspec} as well first).
> I haven't tried, but probably you can still use your eulervm fonts,
> just try it out and see if it looks as you want. Otherwsie you can
> have a look at mathspec, which changes the character part of the
> fonts, or if you're adventurous look at unicode-math. For both of
> those, and fontspec too btw, make sure you have a very up to date
> version.

Thank you very much, indeed I needed to update my texlive
distribution... But using TeX Gyre Heros or Pagella, does some weird
things : I am unable to use bold change size of the text as I did before
in the toc and section titles, use smallcaps and change colors...

Well, I hope that xelatex will become 100% latex compatible, in would
ease document conversion.

--
Best reagrds,

D.