[XeTeX] Problem changing default fonts

Diederick C. Niehorster dcnieho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:01:18 CEST 2010

Yes, this only changes the test font (note you need to
\usepackage{fontspec} as well first).
I haven't tried, but probably you can still use your eulervm fonts,
just try it out and see if it looks as you want. Otherwsie you can
have a look at mathspec, which changes the character part of the
fonts, or if you're adventurous look at unicode-math. For both of
those, and fontspec too btw, make sure you have a very up to date
version.

Best,
Dee