[XeTeX] Multiple citation styles in a single document

Pierre Morel pier.morel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 11:08:05 CEST 2010

Thank you, the switch from natbib to biblatex is (almost) painless !

I found how to remove URL fields and DOI fields from the bibliography (url=false,doi=false), but I'm still annoyed by the language field (I get "eng.", "ENG." or "English" between the titles and the journals, which is useless for me) and by the "in:" before the journal in which the article was published. Any idea on how to remove those ?