[XeTeX] virtual keyboard question

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:37:00 CEST 2010

You can use either Devanagari or romanisation as input and get Devanagari
output.

For some examples, see my blog posts

   - http://cikitsa.blogspot.com/2010/07/xelatex-for-sanskrit.html

and

   -
   http://cikitsa.blogspot.com/2010/09/xelatex-velthuis-encoding-and-palatal.html

About Ibus keboards, there are no graphical pop-up images, which is a pity,
it's true.  But the configuration files, at least for m17n, are completely
transparent and easy to read, and editable too.  So one can do a printout of
the file and have it beside one until it's learned.   Being able to tweak
these keymaps easily is a great advantage.

Best,
Dominik