[XeTeX] Separate fonts for Latin and Greek with fontspec?

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:25:41 CEST 2010

Fr. Michael Gilmary wrote:
> I don't know if this is useful or not ... a little code from Jonathan to
> assist with "kashida" --- he maps ranges of Unicode points to classes.
> Is this what you've done, Mike? I haven't looked yet at your
> ucharclasses, but will soon (I'm on breakfast clean up in 5 minutes!).
>
> Here's the code.

I've been using that version of kashida.sty with Syriac definitions for
some time now. Are there any plans to make it an official CTAN package,
or part of one? Does Vafa's bidipoem package use a similar code? I can't
quite figure that out.

Quickly, once kashida.sty has been loaded, is there an easy way to turn
this feature on and off?

Gareth.

--
Gareth Hughes