[XeTeX] Newbie Question: Accessing Glyph

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Mon Sep 13 18:42:11 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 09:18:23AM -0700, Michiel Kamermans wrote:
> (Of course this does not apply to typesetting, say, medieval text
> that requires both regular and long s in specific places. Then one
> would reach for a package that lets you type normally and picks the
> right version of s, ſ or ʃ for you)

OT: A while ago, some one posted certain longs rules on FontForge
mailing list and was asking for help to implement them in the font, it
took an hour or so to implement it, though he never replied back so I'm
not sure if my implementation worked or not, it was an interesting
experience nevertheless.

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Free font developer