[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation initiative - a website

Michiel Kamermans pomax at nihongoresources.com
Sun Sep 12 15:55:52 CEST 2010

Hi David,

> Here's one more suggestion:  Would it be useful to designate some
> parts of the text as less important for beginners?  For instance, some
> people might want to know more about the history of TeX and the
> relations among the various versions, while others might get impatient
> and just want to see how to start their first document.  One short
> paragraph would provide the essentials and another longer one could
> give more background.  Right now we could just mark the less important
> stuff with a phrase like <less important>; later that could be handled
> typographically (smaller size, indented, special symbol, whatever).

I can do you one better. I can make a syntax plugin that turns
\beginner, \intermediate and \advanced into picture substitutions on the
website. Although I'll do that after I make this OTF parser behave...
svg absolute coordinate path vector looks fine, relative path vectors
are going wrong all over the place. It's either a 5 minute fix, or hours
of fun for the whole family

- Mike "Pomax" Kamermans
nihongoresources.com