[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation "initiative"

Marcin Grotomirski grotos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:26:01 CEST 2010

Hello all,
I see a great discussion about documentation. As a beginner in Xetex
system I always looked for a compilation "from beginning to end".
My questions regarding this initiative:
1. Will it be a collaborative project? For instance, will everyone be
able to add some input?
2. I think it should be some announcement about this project as some
kind of motivator. Do you think it is needed?
I saw many such ambitious projects, but some of them did not succeed.

Marcin Grotomirski