[XeTeX] XeTeX documentation "initiative"

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 08:54:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for the information. If I understand correctly from your mail, the pbibtex program uses an "extra" field called "yomi". Does this mean that if I use a file with the "yomi" field and process with normal bibtex, the result will be an error? It is too bad that pbibtex is a separate program - with xelatex you can process CJK files without problem, but you still need to think about the utilities.

If I remember correctly there is also something like this in normal bibtex. For instance, my name "van Rooijen" can be sorted under "v" or "r", depending on preference, and as far as I remember you can set that somehow in bibtex.

Thanks again,
Wilfred