[XeTeX] XeTeXpdffile media box etc

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Wed Sep 8 08:46:46 CEST 2010

I guess a look at the PDF reference might be a good idea:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/PDF32000_2008.pdf

Especially section 14.11.2 (pages 627-628) where those terms are defined for PDF
documents. Perhaps a word to ConTeXt's people too, since they're generally
oriented toward "real-life" typography, and I'm not sure they read this list?

Best,
Paul