[XeTeX] Converting math symbols via xetex

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Wed Sep 1 03:26:18 CEST 2010

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Putting together a rather trivial file based on the preamble that was given (well, I had to use the article class but everything else worked fine)

I have no idea what the llncs doc class is either!

>  and including both of the characters directly and via the math equivalent it all just worked.

... and it seems that with Tiger (which we run here), there's still that
occasional weird phenomenon of parts or even all of a pdf not being
visible. I found that it does work, as you say.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery