[XeTeX] ERROR Invalid glyph index (gid 2448)

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Oct 27 16:41:12 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 04:40:55PM +0200, Pander wrote:

> I don't like it either but unfortunately, this is what is being
> communicated from upstream/maintainer. Fontforge do gets developed, but
> since no official release (except latest greatest CVS) are coming out,
> Ubuntu is stuck at an old version.

No, that not what the announcement was about, there will be source
releases as usual, it was about the two Mac and the one RPM packages
that George used to build for each release. There were official releases
after that announcement, the last was in May:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fontforge/files/

Regards,
 Khaled

--