[XeTeX] bug in fontspec?

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 15:57:14 CEST 2010

On 2010-10-19 22:55:23 +1030, Herbert Schulz
<herbs at wideopenwest.com> said:

> How long in testing before you submit the update to CTAN/TeX Live?

Who knows :)
I'm not sure what precendent to set here. I don't exactly want to
bother the CTAN people for every minor bug fix, but I don't want to
wait too long before releasing new versions officially.

I'll tentatively say that I'll release a new version to CTAN on the
second weekend after the last nightly build on TLContrib. That should
give me enough time to catch any accidental slip ups and chain any
minor bug fixes together.

> Is the fix for the expl3 problem local to fontspec too (i.e., in this updat
> e) or will that need a change to expl3?

The updated version of fontspec should fix this problem too.

Cheers,
Will