[XeTeX] Localized XeLaTeX: was Greek XeLaTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Fri Oct 15 10:31:08 CEST 2010

Hi Again,

	Like I saiud the best point to confront the problem is in the parser at
	a low level directly in the xetex engine. so that the "normal" is distinguished
	from the markup.

	There seems to be a consensus that it would be a good idea to have the
	markup localized. The idea seems workable.

	But, the question remains is someone willing to do the work on the xetex engine.
	Or is there anybody interrested in doing so.

	reagrds
		Keith.